Safety controllers monitor over-voltage / short circuit protection, redundant relays, and positive guided contacts to provide a level of fail-safe operation for applications. The modular MOSAIC safety controller is an expandable, cost-effective choice over standalone safety relays. Especially as the required number of relays/channels increases. It will also reduce the wiring of your safety circuits.
MOSAIC stands for MOdular SAfey Integrated Controller.
MOSAIC Safety Controller Series:
MOSAIC Safety Controller System Hardware
– System Hardware Un-boxing Video
– System Hardware Powering Up Video
Installing the Software (MSD) – Video
First Program Part 1 – Video
First Program Part 2 – Video
Documentation – Video
Emergency Stop – Video
OSSD – Output Signal Switching Device
ReeR MOSAIC Safety Controller (Automation Direct) Advantages:
- Reduces the number of devices and wiring used and overall size of the project
- Speeding-up control panel construction
- Allows tamper-proof system configurations
- All logic is configured through a graphic interface
(no more laborious wiring is needed as with traditional solutions)
- The lower number of electromechanical components also means a better performance level and a higher safety level
- The project report provides the actual values of PFH, DCavg, and MTTFd according to EN 13849-1 and EN 62061
ReeR MOSAIC Safety Controller
MOSAIC Controller Installation and Use Manual
MOSAIC Field bus Modules: Installation and Use
Supplemental Communication information and example wiring diagrams
Product Datasheets (Installation and Setup Instruction)
MSD – MOSAIC Safety Designer Software – (Free Download Link) – The software will contain all of the instruction sets and help files for the MOSAIC Safety Controller.
Can you think of any other items for the MOSAIC that you would like to see?
Please send me an email under the contact page.