Productivity 1000 Series PLC – Automation Direct
System Hardware – Video
Installing the Software – Video
Establishing Communication – Video
First Program – Video
Documenting the Program – Video
Monitoring and Testing the Program – Video
Online Editing and Debug Mode – Video
Numbering Systems and Tag Database – Video
Contact and Coil Instructions – Video
Timer Instructions – Video
Counter Instructions – Video
Math Instructions – Video
Data Handling Instructions Part 1 – Video
Data Handling Instructions Part 2 – Video
Array Functions Part 1 – Video
Array Functions Part 2 – Video
Array Functions Part 3 – Video
Program Control – Video
Drum Sequencer Instructions – Video
Data Logger – Video
Web Server – Video
Modbus RTU Serial Communication – Video
Modbus TCP Ethernet Communication – Video
AdvancedHMI Modbus TCP Ethernet Communication
YouTube Video Playlists
Productivity 1000 Series PLC
Productivity PID Instruction
Learning PLC Programming
PLC Basic Tutorials
How to wire a PLC
PLC Program Development
PLC Programming Techniques
PLC Programming Examples
Advanced Programming Techniques
Productivity 1000 Series Controller
The Productivity 1000 series of programmable logic controllers currently has all of these features built into the P1-540 CPU.
This CPU (Central Processing Unit) are also known as MPU (Multi Processing Units) because of the communication capabilities.
– 50MB user memory – Can handle very complex applications easily.
– 4 built-in communication ports – Easy connectivity to your network.
– Data logging up to 32 GB on a microSD card
– Add up to 8 IP modules to communicate to your field sensors. This will give you a total of 128 discrete IO points or 32 analog IO channels.
– Free Software and 30 days of free training with every CPU from Automation Direct.
– Interactive PLC Configuration Tool
– Tag Names
– Auto discovery IO – Physical I/O tags will be generated based on each module’s position in the base.
– I/O Modules have QR codes under the wiring cover. This can be scanned so you can have the latest specifications / wiring diagrams for the module.
– Limitless PID – Auto tuning – Individual or Cascade Mode – etc
– Web Server and Mobile Access
– Advanced Software instruction set