Code – Barcode Scanners
Barcode scanners allow a code, such as a 1-dimensional barcode, 2-dimensional QR code, or other non-human-readable code to be read, decoded, and converted to a usable format. This code is then sent to an intelligent device such as a PLC or PC over a network. A selection of Code brand scanners is available to read barcodes for specific applications.
Code Handheld Barcode Scanner Video
– Scanner Suffix Video
– QR Creation Video
– Factory Reset Video
How to configure a Code Barcode Reader with just a QR Code.
There is a tool called Cortextools2. This software was created by Code. You can download the software here.
- Open CortexTools and connect the barcode scanner to the computer running the program.
- Go to the Configuration Tab
- Click on “From Reader” in the Get Settings section
- Select the various configurations you want to do. (Note I could not tell from your post what those settings are as each page in the configuration guide has an A4, B4, C4, D4, etc.)
- Click on the “Send Settings to Barcode Generator”
The barcode generated has all of the configurations you selected.
Purchase your Barcode Scanner here.
CAD – Computer Aided Design / CAE – Computer Aided Engineering