Productivity 1000 Series PLC – Automation Direct
System Hardware – Video
Installing the Software – Video
Establishing Communication – Video
First Program – Video
Documenting the Program – Video
Monitoring and Testing the Program – Video
Online Editing and Debug Mode – Video
Numbering Systems and Tag Database – Video
Contact and Coil Instructions – Video
Timer Instructions – Video
Counter Instructions – Video
Math Instructions – Video
Data Handling Instructions Part 1 – Video
Data Handling Instructions Part 2 – Video
Array Functions Part 1 – Video
Array Functions Part 2 – Video
Array Functions Part 3 – Video
Program Control – Video
Drum Sequencer Instructions – Video
Data Logger – Video
Web Server – Video
Productivity 1000 Series Controller
The Productivity 1000 series of programmable logic controllers currently has all of these features built into the P1-540 CPU.
This CPU (Central Processing Unit) are also known as MPU (Multi Processing Units) because of the communication capabilities.
– 50MB user memory – Can handle very complex applications easily.
– 4 built-in communication ports – Easy connectivity to your network.
– Data logging up to 32 GB on a microSD card
– Add up to 8 IP modules to communicate to your field sensors. This will give you a total of 128 discrete IO points or 32 analog IO channels.
– Free Software and 30 days of free training with every CPU from Automation Direct.
– Interactive PLC Configuration Tool
– Tag Names
– Auto discovery IO – Physical I/O tags will be generated based on each module’s position in the base.
– I/O Modules have QR codes under the wiring cover. This can be scanned so you can have the latest specifications / wiring diagrams for the module.
– Limitless PID – Auto tuning – Individual or Cascade Mode – etc
– Web Server and Mobile Access
– Advanced Software instruction set