Click / Click PLUS PLC System Features:
– Investment is low for the hardware (low-cost PLC) and the software is free
– Standalone PLC with built-in I/O
– Communication ability – Ethernet Port, RS232, RS485 – support for protocols such as Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, etc.
– Ability to expand the system with a variety of modules including RTD and Thermocouple inputs directly.
Purchase Click Systems and parts from the following link.
Find parts that are currently out of stock.
Click / Click PLUS PLC Series Industrial Automation
The latest version of the Click Programming Software can be downloaded here.
System Hardware – Video
Installing the Software – Video
Click Plus – Click Software V3.00 or later
Installing the Software – Video
Click / Click Plus #shorts Video Playlist
This is a collection of videos that are less than one minute each to show different features on the Click and Click Programming Software.
Click PLC Programming Instructions
Compare and Math Instructions – Video
Program Control Instructions – Video
Shift Register – Video
Drum Instruction – Video
High Speed Counters Part 1
– High-Speed Count Mode Video
– Interval Measurement Mode Video
– Duration Measurement Mode Video
– Frequency Measurement Mode Video
High Speed Counters Part 2
– External Interrupt Mode Video
– Pulse Catch Mode Video
– Filter Pulse Mode Video
– Frequency Measurement and High-Speed Count Mode Video
Click PLC Wiring
Create an Analog Voltage Input Tester for a PLC – Video
Wiring Testing Analog PLC Input Click – Video
Modbus RTU Click PLC Master to BRX PLC Slave Communication – Video
Click PLC HMI Rotary Encoder Dial Input – Video
Wiring Stack Light to Click PLC – Video
Wiring Push Buttons and Selector Switch to Click PLC – Video
– Test and Assembly of Push Buttons and a Selector Switch – Video
Wiring an Inductive Proximity NPN PNP Sensor to the Click PLC – Video
Wiring a Capacitive Proximity NPN PNP Sensor to the Click PLC – Video
Wiring an Ultrasonic Proximity Sensor to the Click PLC – Video
– Unboxing our UK1F Ultrasonic Proximity Sensor – Video
Wiring 3 Wire DC NPN and PNP Sensors – Video
Capacitive Pushbutton Sensor Switch and Indicator – Video
Universal Signal Conditioner and Isolator – Video
– Connecting a thermocouple to the Click PLC
Click PLC Communication
Click PLC Modbus ASCII Protocol – Video
We will connect the Click PLC to a Solo process temperature controller. This will be done using the Modbus ASCII protocol over serial RS485 communication wire. (Media) The present and set values (PV / SV) will be read from the Solo controller and the set value will be written when required.
Click PLC Sample Programs
Analog Dusk to Dawn Sample Program – Video
Click PLC Logging Data with Time and Date Stamp – Video
Click PLC PID using Factory IO – Video
Click PLC PID Instruction and Autotuning using Factory IO – Video
YouTube Video Playlists – Additional Click PLC Links
Click PLC System
Learning PLC Programming
PLC Basic Tutorials
How to wire a PLC
PLC Program Development
PLC Programming Techniques
PLC Programming Examples
Advanced Programming Techniques
Automation Direct Click PLC Trainer Ethernet Analog
Includes 1 PLC, 1 Training Module with Ethernet, 4 discrete inputs and 4 discrete outputs, 1 Analog input 1 Analog Output, power switch, programming cable, power supply, and USB to Serial adapter…. so you supply the computer and we will supply everything else. Investment: $479.95 USD
Note: 5% Discount on orders over $250.00. Use coupon code ‘accautomation.ca’ at checkout.